Approx. Rs 70,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Power Supply||7 Watts at 12-volts DC|
|Type Of Operation||Hand free|
The 3M™ QS1000 Quick Scan Reader inspects and images Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTDs) in a variety of market segments.
Applications that are focused on data capture opportunities in hotels, casinos, liquor stores, bars, rental car companies and the transportation markets.
Key Features & Functionality:
- Multiple document reading and imaging in 24-bit color
- 400 DPI high resolution imaging
- Optical document analysis in border management commercial markets
- Multiple wavelength illumination – Visible and IR
- OCR data capture
- Complete access to OCR data and images captured via Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Enables images to be accessed as BMP, PNG or JPEG format
- Compatible with Windows® 2000-SP4, XP or Windows Vista®
- USB 2.0 high speed compatible
- Auto-triggering of document capture - presence of document is automatically detected
- No moving parts and comes with an IP50 rating for dust ingress protection
Comprehensive Software Features
- Flexible software interface allows host application to select which illumination sources to use, image type, image compression, photo extraction etc.
- Simple high level API for quick program development or detailed low level API for fine control of all reader functions.
- SDK provides full configuration API
- Contactless or contact IC reading for ePassports (LDS 1.7) including Active and Passive authentication, Basic Access Control and Extended Access Control.
- Full SDK including DLLs and demonstration/support programs. Support for Visual C++®, Visual Basic®, C++ Builder®, Java, Delphi®.
- ICAO compliant documents in near infrared (IR) per ICAO 9303 specification Parts 1-4
- 1D barcodes (2 of 5 interleaved, Code 128, and Code 39, EAN 8 And EAN 13) - Optional
- 2D barcodes (PDF 417, QR, DataMatrix™ and Aztec formats) from paper documents and most mobile devices - Optional
- Illumination: Near IR: B900, 880nm, +/-5%,white Visible: 430-700nm
- Resolution: Sensor: 3.1 Megapixels, CMOS, RGB 24 bit color system, Standard 400 DPI image resolution
- Power: Input Voltage - 100 - 240 VAC +/- 10%,Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz, Detachable IEC-320-C14 AC mains power cable
- Power consumption: < 7 Watts at 12-volts DC
- Connectivity: Locking 4 pin connector
- Status Indicators: Red - Read Error LED, Green - Valid Read LED, Yellow - Busy LED, Blue - Ready LED
- Weight: < 1 kg or 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: length 19.0 cm width 16.2cm Height 15.7cm
- Dimensions with Card Option: 20.4cm width 16.2cm Height 15.7cm
- Temperature: 0º to 40ºC operating; -20º to 50ºC storage
- Humidity: 20 to 80% (R.H. non-condensing)
- 3M AT9000 Full Page Reader
- 3M CR100 Passport Scanner